I can't wait to get married: Kelly Osbourne
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
'Fashion Police' star Kelly Osbourne, who is dating vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, says she can't wait to get married.
Although the 28-year-old recently denied reports her boyfriend popped the question a few weeks before Christmas, she said she does want to marry him, reported OK magazine.
"Isn't that on every girl's radar? You're born, and you're like 'I want to get married.' Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I'm lucky enough, maybe you actually won't see me single," she said.
Osbourne and Mosshart met at the nuptials of supermodel Kate Moss and rocker Jamie Hince in July 2011 but didn't go public with their romance until five months later.
"I couldn't believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could. But I'm so happy. I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before," Osbourne said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations