I don't care if people love or hate me: Kristen Stewart
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Actress Kristen Stewart says she is sorry for the cheating scandal that shocked many this summer but insists she couldn't care less whether movie fans love or hate her.
The 22-year-old received a wave of criticism for having an affair with married director Rupert Sanders, leaving boyfriend Robert Pattinson heartbroken, reported Daily Star.
"It's not a terrible thing if you're either loved or hated. But honestly, I don't care 'cause it doesn't keep me from doing my thing.
"I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention. It's a little annoying having to be so compartmentalized. I go from box to box to box. But I'm going out a lot more now. I was starting to get closed off and self-conscious, and I'm trudging forth into the world more often," she said.
Stewart is reportedly back with Pattinson.
As for the "Twilight" franchise, she is happy to have it behind her.
"I start every project to finish the it and to extend that over a five-year period adapting all of these treasured moments over four books, it was constantly worrying. But as long as people's perspective of me doesn't keep me from doing what I want to do, it doesn't matter."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held