I don't want to see this wicket again: Dhoni on Motera track
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
"He looks very good. He batted really well. Those 70-odd runs were vital. In the first innings he was not bowling in the areas where he should be but in the second innings he was quite impressive.
"He bowled pretty well. Also we need to see in the next three Tests, if we have to field 2.5 days, it will take a toll on the body. Not only Yuvi, but everyone. He looks very fit as of now," he remarked.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow