I felt I was cheating on ex-husband: Cheryl Cole
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Pop star Cheryl Cole says she felt as if she was cheating on her ex-husband Ashley in the early stages of her relationship with dancer Tre Holloway.
The Girls Aloud star ended her four-year marriage in 2010 after a string of allegations about the England soccer star's infidelity, a media report said.
"It takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was (with Ashley) not to feel like you're cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself," she said.
The 29-year-old singer also says she was left fearing she would never fulfil her dream of becoming a mother after her divorce.
"I always say I wanted to have a big family, because I'm from one, so I'd like four or five children, but I don't know realistically if that's going to happen. You go through something like a divorce and nothing else matters in the world except that," she said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'