I find posing for pictures awkward: Nicole Kidman
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Hollywood star Nicole Kidman says she hates posing for photos.
The 45-year-old actress, who will be seen on a cover and spread of a leading lifestyle magazine, wears looks by designers like Emilio Pucci, Missoni, Oscar de la Renta and Versace in the special issue, reported People magazine.
"I find standing and posing for photos very awkward," she said.
Kidman, who was once married to Tom Cruise, said her priorities have changed as she is getting older.
"As you get older... All of that other stuff becomes less important. Like, I've always had a little belly. I mean, now that I'm 45, they don't say, 'Oh, she's pregnant!' as much. But I've got skinny arms and legs, and then I've got a little belly," she said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held