I hate to think of 'Mad Men' end: Christina Hendricks
Actress Christina Hendricks says she does not like to think about the end of her hit sitcom 'Mad Men' because she loves the show so much.
The 37-year-old flame-haired actress, who plays Joan Holloway in the 60s-set TV show, which was recently renewed for a sixth season.
She said that the programme has completely changed her career and she doubts she will ever find a job she loves as much, reported Sun online.
"It's completely changed my career. Instead of people wondering who you are, you walk in and they say, 'I love your show'. It's a nice way to start an audition. I hate to think of it ever finishing. I have concerns about finding something I'm going to fall in love with as much," Hendricks said.
However, the actress, who is married to actor Geoffrey Arend, is looking forward to other projects and spending some time with her husband.
"I've got a couple of things lined up for the next break, and I hope to enjoy my home and husband," she added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow