I love him so much, it hurts, says Megan Fox on son
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Actress Megan Fox says she loves her new born son, Noah Shannon, that it almost hurts.
The 26-year-old and husband Austin Green, 39, welcomed baby boy Noah on September 27 after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy, reported Us magazine.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts. And it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before.
"He's getting to that place where he's smiling and he's almost ready to laugh, and I can't wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart's going to explode," she said.
Noah's name is a Biblical reference, Fox explained.
"I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn't worried about faith or religion but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow