Iím a hopeless romantic, says Cheryl Cole
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Cheryl Cole's boyfriend Tre Holloway need not worry of buying her an expensive gift on Valentine's Day because the singer admitted that it's the thought that counts, and she would be just as happy with a home made card or candlelit bath as a luxury gift.
Cheryl and her Girls Aloud bandmates have opened up on their most romantic moments to coincide with the launch of their tour sponsor Pandora's Valentine's jewellery collection, the Daily Mail reported.
Cheryl, 29, insists that she is a simple girl at heart, saying romance is literally a thought for her.
It doesn't matter what the gesture is - whether it's a very luxurious piece of jewellery or clothing, or whether somebody has just thought about making you a card or running you a bath, she said.
"It's the gesture and the thought behind it that I find to be romantic and I'm a hopeless romantic so anyone who thinks like that is in good stead," she added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet