Iím embracing my fears, says Kristen Stewart
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Kristen Stewart, who is known for her unaffectionate personality, has admitted that she finds it difficult to open up to people.
The 'Twilight' star shows off her serious side in the new photoshoot for V magazine, the Mirror reported.
After receiving death threats and hurtful messages for cheating on long-term boyfriend Robert Pattinson, the 22-year-old was pictured having a tearful breakdown.
But since R-Patz has forgiven her for having an affair with married film director Rupert Sanders, the actress has looked her best for red carpet appearances.
"I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it's a difficult thing," she said.
"You can't see over people, can't see in and you also can't see out. So I have gotten quite comfortable with being unafraid.
"I keep saying the same thing, it's not about being fearless but really just embracing the fears and using them," she added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow