I want a brave man: Rihanna
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
R&B star Rihanna says she is waiting for a man who is brave enough to deal with her.
The 24-year-old, who recently said she hasn't been on a date in two years, says no guy asks her out anymore, reported Sun Online.
"No one asks. Trust me on that. I'm waiting for the man who's (brave) enough to deal with me," she said.
The 'Diamonds' singer also said that she is happy to wait for the right man to come along and isn't about to start hunting anyone down.
"I'm going to wait, though. You always find the wrong one when you go looking."
Rihanna is rumoured to be in the midst of a reconciliation with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow