If Arnold Schwarzenneger could be governor, I could be President, says Tom Cruise
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Tom Cruise had once slammed actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenneger saying that if the Austrian-American star could become a governor he could be a president, a new book has claimed.
According to Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright's new book 'Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief,' the 50-year-old actor once boasted to David Miscavige - head of Scientology Church - about his discussions with former President George Bush's team, Us magazine reported.
Marty Rathbun, a former high-level member of the Church who has since left the church, relayed the conversation to Wright.
Cruise's lawyer denied that the exchange ever took place and that he harboured any political aspirations
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow