IIFA 2013 to be held in Peru?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
It's been a long standing tradition with the organisers of International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) to scout for exotic locales for the awards ceremony.
Continuing with the trend this year, IIFA will reportedly be held in Lima, Peru in South America.
"Yes, in fact we are still in the process of finalising the destination. We are still discussing the possibilities. However, an official announcement with all the details of the venue and schedule will be out in May," said sources close to the organizers.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM