IIM-Kozhikode satellite campus starts admission for Executive PGP
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
IIM-Kozhikode (IIM -K)'s satellite campus here has commenced admission process for its two year part time Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP).
IIM-K is the only Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in the country to have an internationally accredited executive management education programme.
The Kochi campus is an extension of its Kozhikode campus catering to the needs of executives working in emerging metros of Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Coimbatore, a press release said.
The two year part time EPGP would be the first course to be offered from the Kochi campus with 900 contact hours and has comparable content to the regular PGP.
The programme is designed for graduates with at least two years of experience in supervisory/managerial/administrative and/or technical roles including services, manufacturing, KPO/BPO, Government and any other organised sector.
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate marks having at least two years of work experience after graduation is the eligibility criteria.
The selection would be based on the performance in the Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT), graduation marks, work experience and performance in personal interview.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet