IIM-Lucknow students bag over 550 job offers
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
IIM-Lucknow set a record in the just concluded campus placement drive with its batch of 453 students bagging over 500 job offers from more than 220 companies.
Among the reputed firms which visited the campus were Amazon, Accenture Management Consulting, Headstrong Consulting and Aditya Birla Group. Amazon made 13 offers, an IIM-Lucknow statement said.
Even in terms of stipend offered as compared to the last year's figures, IIM-Lucknow saw a near 20 per cent increase across all recruiters with the average stipend being close to Rs 50,000 per month for domestic locations, it said.
Consulting offers went up by over 21 per cent, coming from prestigious firms such as McKinsey and Company, The Boston Consulting Group, A T Kearney, Accenture Management Consulting, Deloitte US, PriceWaterhouseCoopers among others.
Marketing, however, continued to be the stronghold of IIM -Lucknow with 36 per cent of the offers coming from firms such as Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Procter and Gamble and Reckitt Benckiser.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow