I'm busy singing lullabies, says Adele
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Singer Adele, who recently became a mother, says her life has become less stressful since her son's birth.
The 24-year-old raises her son with her boyfriend Simon
Konecki, reported People magazine.
"I haven't been as stressed out. In life you have to
prioritise what you stress about and worry about when you have a child," she said.
Adele won Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo performance for
her hit 'Set Fire to the Rain'.
The singer said she is not recording any songs right now
as she is busy singing lullabies.
"I've been having lots of meetings and I've been out of
the loop really. I've been singing my baby nursery rhymes so I don't really know what's cool and what's not," she added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held