I'm definitely returning to 'X Factor': Britney Spears
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Pop star Britney Spears says she is definitely returning to the 'X Factor' USA judging panel next season.
The 30-year-old 'Toxic' singer, who was walking the red carpet at an 'X Factor' finalist party, has confirmed that she will come back for the show's third season when quizzed about it, reported Digital Spy.
"Yes, definitely I am returning. It's a lot of fun, you know. It's different from anything I've ever done before, but it's a lot of fun. We get to sit back and get to be entertained – it's wonderful! It's really cool," she said.
Spears joined the 'X Factor' judging panel for the second season along with Demi Lovato to replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
She is apparently earning 9.3 million pounds from the show.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held