I'm still the underdog: Anne Hathaway
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Anne Hathaway may have won an Oscar this year, but the Hollywood actress says she will never relinquish her underdog status.
Despite picking up the Best Supporting Actress gong at the 85th annual Academy Awards Sunday, the 30-year-old star insisted she hasn't lost touch with reality and still feels like a struggling actress, constantly worrying about her next job, reported Parade magazine.
Asked backstage at the awards whether she was going to stop describing herself as the "underdog", she said, "Officially, never! I'm an actor, man. I mean, this is spectacular, but if you want to get realistic with it and thank you very much for bringing me back down to earth. You're always looking for the next job.
"You always think at the end of one, 'It doesn't matter what's happened before, no one's going to hire me again.' So, I do feel this evening the respect of my peers, and I am going to ride that wave for as long as I can, but I do also have a practical approach to acting, which is got to work, got to work, got to work."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow