'Important clues' obtained in Pune serial blasts: Patil
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Maharashtra government expressed confidence that the culprits responsible for the August 1 Pune serial bomb blasts would fall in the police net soon following "important clues" obtained by the state and Central investigating agencies.
"We have got important clues that can lead us to the perpetrators of crime. The culprits are now within our reach," Home Minister RR Patil said.
Maharashtra's Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) and the Central investigating agencies had been meticulously following the leads and the case will be cracked soon, he said.
Four low-intensity explosions had struck Pune's busy J M Road area on the August 1 night. One person was injured in the incident.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held