Imran, Kareena's Gori Tere Pyaar Mein goes on floors
Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor's Gori Tere Pyaar Mein to be directed by Punit Malhotra went on floors last week.
Imran, who will be seen in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again soon, has already begun shooting for the movie in Goa.
Film's producer Karan Johar had earlier tweeted: "Our IMRAN-KAREENA starrer starts today...Gori Tere Pyaar Mein!!! Directed by @punitdmalhotra....#goriterepyaarmein"
Punit, who has in the past directed the successful I Hate Luv Storys, also tweeted a picture with film's lead actor Imran and wrote: "And we are back:)"
Film's lead actress Kareena, who has worked with Imran in Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagrah and will join the cast later.
Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow