Imran Khan denies being approached for 'Kaminey 2'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Recent reports claimed that Imran Khan will be replacing Shahid Kapoor in the sequel of Kaminey.
Imran Khan was completely taken aback on reading this news. While he is very fond of Vishal Bhardwaj as a director and has loved working with him in Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, Imran never had any discussion on the sequel of Kaminey.
Imran Khan strongly denies the news and adds, "There has been no discussion at all with Vishal sir on Kaminey 2. Having said that, I would love to work with Vishal sir once again after Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola."
That should put all the rumours to rest.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM