Imran Khan to open animal shelter for stray dogs
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Imran Khan has always been an animal lover. The actor has as many as 5 cats and a pet dog at his Pali Hill residence in Mumbai. However, Imran now wants to do something to help the cause of stray dogs as well.
Imran has purchased a few acres of land on outskirts of Mumbai and plans to open an animal shelter there to take care of stray dogs properly till someone decides to adopt them. The shelter will also have specialized vets in charge. Joining him in this cause is his wife Avantika and mother Nuzhat.
We wish the actor good luck for this noble endeavour.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM