In another 3-D address, Narendra Modi slams Cong for ad goof-up
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
He recalled how Congress leaders flew into Gujarat when monsoons were delayed and "a lot of money was promised but till today, not "a single paisa has been given to Gujarat's farmers in spite of them losing their first crop".
Referring to the 3D technology, he said the Congress was stumped by it and went on to explain how even with the Modi masks he was amidst people. "This is all a supplement to show how advanced Gujarat is, to the world."
Before the address began, BJP anchors told the crowd that this event (of Modi addressing 26 meetings at once) was a world record.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held