- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
With the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards just a day away, nominees talk about what winning the award would mean to them.
Best Director, Kahaani
I love awards. In school, I was never a topper, so it feels great to be nominated, and that too, for my film Kahaani, which has bagged 13 nominations. The critics gave a very honest feedback about my previous film Aladin and that influenced me to come out with a better movie this time.
Best Actor (male), Paan Singh Tomar
I would have been surprised had I not been nominated. Paan Singh Tomar's earnestness, truthfulness, genuine talent, and the way he addressed the angst of the nation against the system endeared him to the audience. I am thankful to Screen for nominating me, as this will add to Paan Singh Tomar's lost glory.
Best Actor (female), English Vinglish
I feel really honoured to be nominated, and that too, alongside so many other beautiful and talented actors. The fabulous response to the film can be credited to the hard work put in by everyone, and my director Gauri Shinde's conception of such a wonderful character, Shashi.
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male), OMG: Oh My God!
I enjoyed playing God, and I am happy that I have been nominated for such a prestigious award. The most challenging bit was not to overplay it; God would certainly not do that.
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female), Barfi!
The most challenging part was to play a Bengali woman from the '70s who has to sacrifice her love. Although my character, Shruti Ghosh, had a second chance at love, she chose to give it up for the man she loved. This is what endeared her to people.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held