In central Gujarat, four Modi ministers in the race
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Out of 13 constituencies in Vadodara, BJP has eight while Congress has five.
But in Anand, Congress-NCP jointly hold five out of seven, while the BJP has two to its credit.
In neighbouring Kheda too, Congress has five out of nine, with the rest being with BJP. But BJP has four out of seven in Panchamahals, Congress-NCP alliance has four out of six in Dahod.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow