In Hollywood I am considered fat: Jennifer Lawrence
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence refuses to slim down just so that she lands a part in a movie.
The actress, who was criticised by some earlier this year for looking well-fed in her portrayal of the heroine in the movie, is aware that in Hollywood she is considered obese, reported Aceshowbiz.
"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress. I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach. I eat like a caveman. I'll be the only actress who doesn't have anorexia rumors. I'm never going to starve myself for a part.
"I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner'. I want my body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed," she said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held