India Posts rebate on gold coins for Pushya Nakshatra
India Post today announced a 6.5 per cent discount on sale of gold coins on the occasion of Pushya Nakshatra on September 12.
"On the occasion of Pushya Nakshatra on September 12, a special discount of 6.5 per cent is allowed to customers," Chief Postmaster General M Poornachandra Rao said in a release.
The gold coins being sold in association with Reliance Money Infrastructure Ltd were available in 0.5, two, three, five 8,10, 20 and 50 gm denominations, he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow