India vs England: India allow England to wriggle out, teams share honours
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The lanky pacer, who was unwell before the first Test at Ahmedabad, and was not picked for the second Test in Mumbai as India went in with three frontline spinners, was not averse to digging the ball in short.
And it was a short ball that accounted for the wicket of Compton who nervously edged it to Dhoni.
It was only the third time that India had managed to break the opening stand between Compton and Cook below 30 and the second successive time in single figures after the second innings in Kolkata when the visitors lost their captain early
in pursuit of a small target and lost two more wickets before winning the game.
Trott, lucky not to be given out leg before off Ishant when he was struck in line with the off stump while he was on six.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations