India vs England: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin in verbal duel with Jonathan Trott
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
Asked about the team's strategy in using its four spinners, Ashwin said that left-arm spinner have been brought on when the right-handers were at the crease generally.
"We are playing four spinners, just a guess that I am taking as much as you are taking, it's left-arm spinners to the right-hand batsmen trying to take the ball away. Especially when you have got four spinners, you are looking to rotate," he said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'