India-Australia, Eng-NZ series: $750,000 at stake
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
In the Player Rankings for Test bowlers, Australia's Peter Siddle is the highest-ranked bowler in fifth position, with fellow paceman Mitchell Johnson in 18th. For India left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha is in eighth spot and his fellow spinner Ravichandran Ashwin is in 20th place.
Bowlers eyeing upward movement include Harbhajan Singh and Nathan Lyon (joint 25th), Ishant Sharma (32nd), James Pattinson (34th) and Mitchell Starc (40th).
The top two positions in the bowlers¿ list are occupied by South Africa's Dale Steyn and Vernon Philander while Pakistan¿s Saeed Ajmal is in third position.
In the ICC Player Rankings for Test all-rounders, third-ranked Shane Watson is only the player from either side in top five. The list is headed by Bangladesh¿s Shakib Al Hasan with Jacques Kallis second.
The player rankings will now be updated as the conclusion of Centurion and Chennai Tests.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held