Indian couple face jail for ‘child abuse’, Khurshid says ‘pvt citizen, Norway law’
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
"After the boy returned to school, he wet his pants in the school bus one day... The next day, it appears that he refused to get into the school bus to return home. He apparently told a child counselor that his father had threatened to send him back to India if he received any more complaints," said Satyanarayana.
The couple also have a two-year-old child.
Sources said the MEA has been following the case for some time. They said a consular officer from the Indian embassy met the couple.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held