Indian man hits $30.5 mn jackpot after being dumped by girlfriend
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
An Indian origin man from Hyannis, Massachusetts, won a $30.5 million lottery, just one day after he was dumped by his girlfriend.
When Sandeep 'Sunny' Singh was asked if there was a lucky lady in his life, with whom he will share his winnings, he said, "no lucky girlfriend, just broke up with her.
"Thank god," News.com.au quoted him as saying. He clarified this by saying that she dumped him.
"I was heartbroken at first, but now I'm getting over it," he added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet