Indian students archer aim for their future
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Choudhary, a national-level archer whose brother, Ved Kumar, graduated from this facility and went on to qualify for the Olympics, has the added task of informing students about the world outside.
"There are no newspapers here. Archers here could not even see Deepika in action during the Olympics. It's my duty to keep them informed,'' says Choudhary, who has been at the school for two years.
"There have been several international level archers from here and I'm sure there can be one who wins at the world level someday.''
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow