India's Q2 growth likely to drop to 5.1%: Report
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The Karvy report further said that GDP estimate for FY13 is 5.3 per cent which is on back of further weakness in the Services sector.
"Services sector is estimated to grow by 6.4 per cent as compared to 8.9 per cent growth in FY12. Due to sluggish demand for exports, trade sector is expected to weigh heavily on performance in Services sector," the report said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet