Indira Bhavan to house offices of probe panels
The Congress, meanwhile, criticised the government's decision of converting Indira Bhavan into a government office. "The place is synonymous to Indira Gandhi. And they have made it a government office. They have no sense of history or tradition. It is sheer madness,'' Congress spokesperson Abdul Mannan told The Indian Express.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow