Indo-Pak trade could jump to 10 times the current amount
Restrictive visa regimes and insufficient transportation systems across the border continue to depress trade and investment exchanges, the think-tank said.
It added that both Khan and Taneja outline reason for hope in their illuminating reports but also note many hurdles will need to be overcome before the two nations can claim full economic ties.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow