Indraneil to play Amitabh Bachchan's son in Satyagraha
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Director Prakash Jha, who has been known for making realistic films, is currently busy with Satyagraha.
Though the film is currently being shot, reports are that there has been an addition to the cast, with Indraneil Sengupta joining the team.
Indraneil, last seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani, will be playing megastar Amitabh Bachchan's son in the political thriller.
Indraneil will play a civil engineer, who is married to Amrita Rao.
Apart from Indraneil, Amrita and Big B, the film also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.
Slated for release in August, Satyagraha is currently being shot in Bhopal.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow