INLD will expose Cong scams soon: Chautala
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
The Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) will be staging a state-wide rally in Rewari, on the occasion of Haryana Diwas, on November 1. The decision was taken during a special meeting of INLD leaders, convened under the chairmanship of INLD chief and former Chief Minister of Haryana, Om Prakash Chautala, at New Delhi, on Tuesday.
"INLD shall expose all the scams, which took place during the present Haryana government's tenure, very shortly. Our party also demand that the Centre should immediately roll back diesel price hike," Ajay Chautala said.
Coinciding the rally with the birth anniversary of former Chief Minister of Haryana Devi Lal, INLD claimed it will expose Bhupinder Singh Hooda-led Congress government's scams, which have rocked Haryana in the past seven years. "INLD is protesting against Foreign Direct Investment in retail. If INLD comes to power, we shall never allow FDI in Haryana," Chautala said, he also attacked the law and order situation in the state in light if increasing incidents of gangrape.
INLD leader Ashok Arora, said: "If a gold medal has to be awarded to any government for corruption, it would definitely be bagged by the Congress-led centre and state governments."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow