Intimate scenes are nerve-racking: Vanessa Hudgens
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens says she never wants to film a sex scene again.
The 23-year-old actress took part in an onscreen threesome with Ashley Benson and James Franco in 'Spring Breakers' and said it was so stressful that she does not want to repeat the experience, a media report said.
"It was very nerve-racking for me. I told my agent that I never want to do it ever again," she said.
But otherwise Hudgens said she is proud of Harmony Korine directed film.
"I'm really proud of the movie. I feel like it's a breed of its own, it's a movie unlike any other and it's very fresh and fun and exciting.
"I feel like it's a great take on our youth culture right now. For a while I was kind of struggling and fighting for these roles that I just desperately wanted. It was hard and it was a struggle, but then again life is always a struggle," she added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM