Intuition alone can help you take right decisions: study
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
When shown six pairs of numbers, for example, the participants chose accurately 65 per cent of the time. But when they were shown 24 pairs, the accuracy rate grew to about 90 per cent.
"Intuitively, the human brain has the capacity to take in many pieces of information and decide on an overall value," Usher said.
He said that gut reactions can be trusted to make a quality decision.
The study was published in the journal PNAS.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow