Inzamam-ul-Haq slams M S Dhoni, says his behaviour 'unacceptable'
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
"I myself have been penalised for questioning umpires decisions and here Dhoni did it openly and argued with Dar and yet no punitive action has been taken against him."
The former captain credited his teammate and former leg-spinner Mushtaq Ahmad for playing a key role in England's reversal of form in India.
"I think Mushie has a big role to play in the way the English spinners have bowled in the Tests and the way the visiting batsmen are tackling the Indian slow bowlers. Mushie has worked for a long time with the English team as their spin consultant and now this move is paying dividends for the England team," he said.
Inzamam believed that the present England team had learnt from their drubbing at the hands of Pakistan earlier this year in the United Arab Emirates.
"They have improved their skills against the spinners and on these pitches they believe they can win the series."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'