Ishrat encounter: CBI files status report in High Court
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
CBI on Thursday filed a status report in the Gujarat High Court on its probe in the 2004 Ishrat Jehan fake encounter case, according to the agency's lawyer Yogesh Rawani.
Sohrabuddin case: Rajasthan cops get remand of key witness
Udaipur: Rajasthan police have been granted transit remand of Azam Khan, a key witness in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh and Tulsi Prajapati encounter cases, by a Mumbai court to bring him here, police said on Thursday. Azam had recently surrendered in Mumbai, they said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet