Israel PM’s wife’s fashion faux pas sparks controversy
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
ISRAELI PM Benjamin Netanyahu's wife Sara has caused a media storm by wearing a see-through lacy black dress at the swearing-in ceremony of the new lawmakers with critics rebuking her taste as "cheap and immodest".
The 54-year-old Sara turned up at the 19th Knesset (parliament) opening ceremony in a tight black see-through lace dress much to the disapproval of media.
Uriel Heilman of the JTA news agency compared her outfit to something worn by Beyonce, and made fun of her saying, "Sara Netanyahu is no Michelle Obama".
The outfit Sara chose for Tuesday's inauguration of the 19th Knesset was a form-fitting, lacy number with a transparent top.
A fashion critic on Channel 10's "Erev Tov" programme dubbed the outfit "cheap and inappropriate".
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow