It was love at first sight with Priya: John Abraham
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Dealing with Controversies
"When I came into the industry, they said that John Abraham is a model and models can't act. He is so wooden. Now there are two ways to go about this, one is that you get very angry and say 'How dare they say that!', and the other is that you say 'Theek hai. What is said about me is said about me. I have to work and prove myself and I have to do better.' People have realized over a period of time that I am a no nonsense person and there is no point in taking a panga with me as I am not going to react, so they just let me do my work.
Aditya Chopra once told me 'John you are the smartest because you have chosen all the best films in your career.' When I asked him which films he was talking about, he said those are all your films which have failed like Water, No Smoking, Kabul Express and Zinda. These are films that have not worked but you have made it very clear to your audience that you are willing to take the risk by doing offbeat roles too.
I will do a Housefull 2 and Race 2 but along with that I will also do a No Smoking 2, that is how I like it."
"I don't speak negative about my past relationships. I don't pay attention to what is written. After a while, it stops affecting you."
"For each relationship and each person the breaking point is different. There are some people who can tolerate and hold on forever. Especially women, they can somehow hold on and I really admire that about them.
The problem now days is that we don't spend enough time with our loved ones. How difficult is it to make a relationship work? A girl just wants her man to give her a hug and say 'I love you'."
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations