It was love at first sight with Priya: John Abraham
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
On his girlfriend Priya
"I am in a very happy phase now because the person my life is very supportive. I met her through a common friend. There was a lot of attraction. It was pretty much love at first sight.
She is very smart and mature. If she calls me at 11:30 in the night and I am caught up with something or am tired, she asks me to take rest and go to sleep once I am done with work. This kind of support is very rare. She gives me space and I give her space. I feel I am blessed and very fortunate.
Ours is a long distance relationship. She is currently doing her two-year full time MBA course at London Business School. I want her to study very hard so that may be one day I can retire and relax (laughs)."
Long distant relationships
"Long distance relationships are a bigger challenge. The most important thing in a long distant relationship is to be loyal. I am one of those men who are looking for something deeper and more emotional. I really believe that sex is highly overrated. Most men measure their self worth on the amount of money they have and the size of their…shoes.( laughs)"
"It is very important to be loyal in a relationship. Loyalty, to me, means being with the one person that you are in love with. You should be committed to her and be completed devoted to her. You need to give each other their space but that does not mean that you cheat."
"I am not possessive at all. I think I have grown out of it. In college, I was possessive about my girlfriend, but my girlfriend was more possessive about me. I don't think anyone likes a possessive partner."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow