- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
After opening the first Just Cavalli store in India at DLF Emporio, Delhi, in August, Italian designer Roberto Cavalli is set to come to the Capital this week. He will be here to launch a cafe, next to the store, called 'Cavalli Caffe'. The 72-year-old designer, known for dressing up celebs from all over the world, will be accompanied by his daughter Christiana. The two will be in Delhi on December 7 and 8. A Just Cavalli store and the Cavalli Caffe will also be launched in Mumbai next year.
Flash of the fortnight
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow