It's a done deal... Narendra Modi only PM candidate: Arun Shourie
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Former BJP Union minister in Atal Behari Vajpayee cabinet, Arun Shourie Sunday joined the "Modi for PM" chorus and said the Gujarat chief minister is the only "viable" prime ministerial candidate in the BJP and it is a settled issue.
"It is a settled issue and at this time Narendra Modi is the only viable PM candidate in the party," Arun Shourie said on the sidelines of an event.
"I think it's a done deal. Modi is the leader of the BJP, and on that (issue) there's no doubt... a river (of party workers) is with him," he said when asked about his opinion on a possible national role for Narendra Modi.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet