It's little difficult to date Barack Obama: Michelle
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Michelle Obama joked last week that it had become difficult to dine out with her husband Barack as his aides are present with him all the time.
She told Jimmy Fallon on Friday that the couple do try to do date nights but it's a little tough, a media report said.
She added that Barack has a 20-car motorcade, men with guns, the ambulance is always there, and when so many people are present wherever Barack goes, how romantic can the couple become.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations