It's not about stress over feud with AITA, it was a bad performance: Somdev
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Coming back to the match in which he committed a lot of unforced errors, he said, "I started off tentatively. It is not that it was my game plan to play tentative or give the guy a shot pass.
"Unfortunately that is how it panned out today. The fight was not quite there. I definitely recognise that I was being too tentative in the first set.
"I was not obviously hitting the ball and missing shots. I got an opportunity to play a guy who is at that level. I am motivated to play well by working hard. I am looking forward to practice tomorrow morning. I am in doubles too. Looking forward to Melbourne."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held