Its official! women drivers curse more than men
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
48 per cent of women use swear word while driving compared to 40 per cent of men, a study has revealed.
The study of 2,013 motorists conducted by Direct Line found that 43 per cent of drivers cursed, the Daily Star reported.
It also found that satellite navigation frustrates drivers, with over half (55 per cent) of those who used a device swearing while on the road.
But less than a third of drivers without satellite navigation swore.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’