It's thrilling to observe my pregnant wife: Alec Baldwin
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Actor Alec Baldwin, who is expecting his first child with wife Hilaria Thomas, says he loves to observe her.
The 54-year-old, who is already a father to daughter Ireland, 17, from his previous relationship, is excited to welcome the child this summer, reported People magazine.
"Being around a woman when she's pregnant and I'm older now quite a bit older, actually it's just really... It's amazing. Like my wife, the pregnant woman, the hormonally charged woman if you will it's thrilling. It's a thrilling thing to observe," he said.
The actor also said he is doing his part to keep his yoga instructor wife relaxed and happy.
"She's been super fit her whole life and nutritionally very conscious. I'll say to her, 'You want to eat smart and keep up your nutritional values, but you gotta eat, you're having a baby," he said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'